Friday, March 03, 2006

STAGG, REILLY, ANAN.....
I spent an arduous afternoon yesterday at the offices of ITV2 pitching my latest idea for a primetime reality show on Saturday evenings. Traffic Warden Idol would scour the country holding auditions for the potential Traffic Wardens of tomorrow. The numbers would be whittled down to 52 lucky finalists. One would be chucked off every week until you were left with one overall winner who would win a career as a Traffic Warden on the streets of Carshalton. I'm very pleased to exclusively announce to readers that ITV2 have seen fit to commission 27 series and given me 9 million squid to develop the series. They are currently in discussions with Colin Stagg and Lisa Reilly to present. They are also very excited by my idea for a docu-soap set in a gents public bog employing a voice over by Kofi Anan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home