Friday, March 24, 2006

DR FOCKS.
I've always been the first to concur with the saying 'Never meet your heroes' - I remember a particularly unpleasant encounter with Professor Stephen Hawking which quickly turned to violence after he called a female acquaintence of mine "A f***ing slag" (He'd been drinking). But last night I was forced to eat my words alongside a large portion of humble pie when I bumped into HeartFM D.J Dr Fox in a working man's club in Romford. He has been an inspiration to me for many years for the way he flies against the wind of convention and his unflinching desire to bring the music of Westlife to the masses. We had a good chin-wag over a bottle of gin and he let me into the latest gossip from the world of celebrity. Apparently Cheryl Tweedy from Girls Aloud believes Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and Robbie Williams has a phobia about people called Walter. He finished a very enjoyable evening by explaining that, as his name suggests, he is a fully qualified G.P. and the fact that he was cupping my bollocks and asking me to cough was really nothing to worry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home