Monday, March 27, 2006

CARLISLE.
Dear Sir/Madam,
Domestic violence is abhorrant and revolting. Regrettably I speak from personal experience on the subject. My first husband Roy used to give me a regular shoeing. This sad state of affairs only came to a halt when I hired a Kosovan hit-man called Rueben to have him shot. Luckily he did a first rate job and was very competitively priced. On a different note - have any readers ever been to Carlisle?
Maureen Knottage,
Runcorn



Dear Ms Knottage,
Alas, I have never visited Carlisle. I did, however, duet with Elton John on the smash hit sinlge Don't go breaking my heart in 1976.
Yours,
Kiki Dee
London (probably)

2 Comments:

Blogger NiolK said...

Dear Mr. McGuiness
While I understand your frustration with my previous comments, RE: Keira's hammock habits, Ms. Knightley is currently unavailable for the signing of legal documents as she has caught an inner ear infection from doing a full frontal scene in the remake of "Merry Christmas Mister Lawrence" on which she is currently working. As soon as she is available I will contact you to arrange a date and time.
Yours sincerely,
NiolK
P.S.- Cameron Diaz may have play for Bristol City. But not from 1998-2003 as she played defence for Bolton Wanderers while the team was under the management of Bernie Taupin.(Immortalised by her ad campaign for Orthopaedic football boots "The CamerUn-ners".)

8:25 am  
Blogger NiolK said...

Dear Mr. McGuiness
Thank you for your update on the C. Diaz soccer situation and I'm sorry if my addition of Cameron related factage caused you any undue stress. I look forward to your future correspondance and the releasr of your Big Bad Factastic Book. I have posted a link to your blog on my own in the hope that it will make your claims more beleivable to the hollywood scum as they read mine on a daily basis.
All the best,
NiolK

P.S.- Bruce Dern tried to become a practising Physiotherapist in Ireland in the Mid-Eighties but was kicked out by the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists for performing accupuncture(frowned upon in Physio circles to this day). FACT.

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home