Sunday, April 02, 2006

BROKEN.
I read a moving interview with ex Busted star Matt Willis where he went into harrowing detail about the living hell he has endured since the band's tragic demise last year. To try and gage public opinion I conducted a straw poll with London's homeless who were all equally shocked and upset by Matt's sad plight. One of them, Dave, said: "I'm equally shocked and upset by Matt's sad plight". I have subsequently gone to the liberty of creating a website in the hope of drumming up some much needed publicity for Matt's heartbreaking situation. To obtain more information and sign the online petition please visit:

www.whingeingselfobsessedgreedypamperedmillionairepopstars.com

P.S - Matt also mentioned his new single, which is probably called The depths of my love or something equally shit, and is released later this month with an album to follow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

"To try and gage public opinion I conducted a straw poll with London's homeless who were all equally shocked and upset by Matt's sad plight. One of them, Dave, said: 'I'm equally shocked and upset by Matt's sad plight'."

I laughed so hard

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home