Tuesday, April 04, 2006

COLIN TV.
Another day, another failed business venture. I'm starting to believe my luck is never gonna change and I'm doomed to see out my days as a pointless and slightly smelly non-entity.
I've been struggling for months to get my own T.V channel off the ground but, alas, my plans now lie in ruins. Called COLIN TV, it was to be the only satellite channel in the U.K devoted exclusively at gentlemen called Colin aged between 35 and 40 living in the Hertfordshire area. In my day-to-day live I've met a number of Colin's who all feel they are not properly represented in the media as a whole and television in particular. Its a shocking state of affairs when any minority in society is not allowed a voice and COLIN TV was to be my small contribution towards redressing this inbalance and introducing a debate into the rights of Colins everywhere. Unfortunately the powers that be have decided in their wisdom that, according to their extensive market research, there is not a large enough potential audience to justify the huge initial financial outlay that COLIN TV would require.
Once again the television viewing public are denied the infotainment they deserves due to the absurdity of the ratings war.

1 Comments:

Blogger Narrator said...

You're hilarious! May I re-visit? :))

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home